Sunday, March 26, 2017

Houston, We Have a Problem

     I think the only major problem that I've come to face throughout my journey through the process of making this film is... well, the filming part. I decided from the very beginning that I wanted to play the main role of my film. I have a vision for him, and I believed that it would make my life a lot easier than having to try and convey my ideas to an actor. Being a theatre kid, I think I have a good idea of how to act and pull off my role as an unhappy individual. However, I failed to realize that someone needs to film the actual video! I don't know how this didn't cross my mind sooner.
     Of course there will be stationary shots that will not require any movement, but a lot of dynamic shots are going to require the help of somebody else. I also have the idea of using some first person point of view shots in my film, but that can't make up the entirety of my film. As of now, the only person I have to film me is my mother... Maybe this is a good thing! She'll always be available, and I wouldn't have to deal with the possible conflicting schedules of peers who'd want to help me out. Once I discuss with her my ideas for each shot, I think everything should run smoothly (I hope).
     In the credits of my film, I'm going to get to accredit my mom. Wow, this is actually really funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment