Sunday, March 19, 2017

Blooming Plot Ideas

     Though the intricacies of my story are still not set in stone, I have a broad idea of what I want the story to be about. The main character will have to struggle with the fact that the person that they have strong feelings for does not feel the same. They have to find a way to deal with their bottled up emotions.
     I was thinking about moving the plot along utilizing the idea of the 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. What intrigues me about this idea is that every person goes through the stages differently. Some stages can be skipped while they can also come in any order. I think this idea is so creative. Many movies about love are so similar and this stands out from the others.
     Maybe my opening can be the introduction of the main character's first experience of grief? For right now, I think I am sticking with this idea. I think it will be a perfect way to start off my movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment