Sunday, March 12, 2017

My Vision is Slowly Coming Together

     I want my film opening to elaborate upon the power that love can have over the mind. It is such a powerful and captivating emotion. Experiencing love is almost indescribable. The sheer amount of happiness and joy that it can create is one to behold. However, when lost, it can also create an unimaginable misery. I have not yet felt a love like the one I am describing but I would like to use my film opening as a means to describe how I envision it in my head.
    Not too long ago, I had seen La La Land and it perfectly described the bittersweet nature of love. It utilizes music in the same way that I want to use it in my movie opening. I want the music to enhance the feeling of ecstasy and pain that can come with love. "City of Stars" does an amazing job of tapping into the emotions of the listeners.
     I don't think I want my movie to be a musical but I want music to be an important factor in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment