Monday, April 10, 2017

Filming Time!

     Filming my film opening was actually really fun! I had to clean my room, which was NOT fun, but I had a great time! Seeing my storyboard come to life was unreal. The shots came out just as incredible as they did in my head.
     I was the lead character in my film opening so I couldn't film myself. Thanks to my lovely assistant, my mother, I was able to get amazing shots. It was so funny! I was teaching her all of these technical terms and she was looking at me like I was crazy. Anyways, the entirety of my film opening was located in my bedroom. Since I know my bedroom like the back of my own hand, it was very simple to come up with several unique shots.
     I''m trying to think of problems that came with filming but I had very minimal issues. The only huge issue that I had was my mom's lack of patience hahaha! I needed it to be dark outside so that there wouldn't be bright light in my film. However my mom was tired and made sure she reminded me of it the entire time!
     Actually, I can think of a problem! The lights from my lamps made it very hard for my camera to focus. So many shots had focusing issues and they would get very blurry! It was incredibly annoying. There were many shots that I had to maneuver around, in terms of editing, because my camera would lose its focus!
     All in all, I had an amazing time editing my film opening. I plan to pursue theatre in college so if Broadway doesn't work out, maybe I can film!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment